Any rights, obligations, offers and agreements to which these terms and conditions apply, are governed by Dutch law exclusively.
In the following terms & conditions “the photographer” shall mean Larissa Zanstra trading as Larissa Zanstra LZ (and vice versa). “The clients” shall be those persons defined as individuals or companies buying services from Larissa Zanstra LZ. These terms & conditions cannot be varied in any way by the clients unless such conditions are expressly agreed by the photographer in writing.
All of the photographs on this website are made by Larissa Zanstra LZ with permission from the models portrayed.
For all general questions, complaints, interview requests & HR press material, more information about exhibitions, questions regarding commercial work / hiring me as a photographer and prices, please send an email to email@example.com
The photographer tries to answer the client within 14 days.
Larissa Zanstra LZ offers worldwide services. Feel free to send an email to to discuss the opportunities.
1. Each agreement also includes the license described in this article with regard to the photographic work of the photographer, unless agreed otherwise.
2. The copyright, as well as other intellectual property rights, on all developed materials and materials made available (in the context of the assignment) rest with the photographer.
3. The photographer reserves the right to use the works for his own promotional purposes and publications, including but not exclusively, website and weblog, portfolio, social media, magazine articles, in printed matter and exhibition material.
4. The client obtains a non-exclusive license for an indefinite period from the photographer, to reproduce the works and to make public.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, the client is not authorized to grant sub-licenses to third parties, nor to transfer its own license.
6. The client must request written permission from the photographer for submitting photos for competitions and publications by third parties.
7. The client must consider the personality rights of the photographer.
1. The photographer reserves the right to use the works for its own promotional purposes and publications, including but not exclusively, website and weblog, portfolio, social media, magazine articles, in printed matter and exhibition material.
2. The photographer will not sell the photos to third parties.
3. Deviating agreements are recorded in writing.
Creative license, coverage and reproduction
1. Photographs taken during the course of the shoot will be at the discretion of the photographer although every effort will be made to comply with the clients requirements.
2. Special requests are not binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with the client's wishes. The photographer will do her best to honor the requested photographs but do not undertake to guarantee any specific picture nor incorporate any specific background, location or people due to changes in weather an the availability and willingness of subjects.
3. For a booking involving a certain, organized setting, the photographer's movements are sometimes restricted by the official in charge. The area from which the photographer is able to cover the setting may not be the photographer's choice and the photographer cannot accept responsibility for any obstructed view should this be the case.
4. Due to a variety of lighting conditions and the limitations of digital sensors, some colors may alter throughout a set of photographs.
5. Although all equipment is checked regularly and reasonable steps are taken to ensure backup equipment is available, the photographer will not be responsible for photographs that are not produced due to technical failure.
Force Majeure and accidents
1. In the very unlikely event of cancellation by the photographer, she will suggest another date or endeavor to put the client(s) in touch with another photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the agreed date, with no other date option, due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury, victim of crime, flooding, traffic conditions, vehicle breakdown etc.
2. Any directions issued to clients and/or their employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot.
Price quotes are without obligation, unless explicitly stated otherwise. The photographer has the right to revoke this offer up to two working days after the acceptance of his offer. The offer does not oblige the delivery of part of the performance at a proportional price.
1. The photographer will send an invoice (digitally) to the client for the amount owed by the client, unless otherwise agreed.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, the payment term is 14 days after the invoice date.
3. If an invoice is not paid within the payment term, statutory interest and collection costs need to be paid by the client.
4. Payment obligation also applies if the client does not wish to make use of the, within the framework of the agreement, manufactured or to be manufactured activities or products. In this case, the client is not entitled to a discount or restitution.
1. Photos are, unless otherwise agreed, delivered digitally via WeTransfer within a maximum of 4-6 weeks after the shoot.
2. Should the digital files be lost, damaged or destroyed for the reasons beyond control, the photographers liability shall not include a refund for the services already executed and the photos already received.
1. Payments for services can be made by Creditcard or via iDeal.
2. The payment will take place after the client has received the photos (from which both the amounts are determined by the photographer), within 14 days from receiving the photos.
3. Titles to all photos remain with the photographer until paid for in full by the client(s).
4. At this moment, no VAT has to be paid on the services offered by Larissa Zanstra LZ due to the Small Businesses Scheme.