All of the photographs on this website are made by Larissa Zanstra LZ with permission from the models portrayed.
For all general questions, complaints, interview requests & HR press material, more information about exhibitions, questions regarding commercial work / hiring me as a photographer and prices, please send an email to email@example.com
Larissa Zanstra LZ offers worldwide services. Feel free to send an email to to discuss the opportunities.
1. Each agreement also includes the license described in this article with regard to the photographic work of the photographer, unless agreed otherwise.
2. The copyright, as well as other intellectual property rights, on all developed materials and materials made available (in the context of the assignment) rest with the photographer.
3. The photographer reserves the right to use the works for his own promotional purposes and publications, including but not exclusively, website and weblog, portfolio, social media, magazine articles, in printed matter and exhibition material.
4. The client obtains a non-exclusive license for an indefinite period from the photographer, to reproduce the works and to make public.
5. Unless otherwise agreed, the client is not authorized to grant sub-licenses to third parties, nor to transfer its own license.
6. The client must request written permission from the photographer for submitting photos for competitions and publications by third parties.
7. The client must consider the personality rights of the photographer.
1. The photographer reserves the right to use the works for its own promotional purposes and publications, including but not exclusively, website and weblog, portfolio, social media, magazine articles, in printed matter and exhibition material.
2. The photographer will not sell the photos to third parties.
3. Deviating agreements are recorded in writing.
Photos are, unless otherwise agreed, delivered digitally via WeTransfer.
Price quotes are without obligation, unless explicitly stated otherwise. The photographer has the right to revoke this offer up to two working days after the acceptance of his offer. The offer does not oblige the delivery of part of the performance at a proportional price.
1. The photographer will send an invoice (digitally) to the client for the amount owed by the client, unless otherwise agreed.
2. Unless otherwise agreed, the payment term is 14 days after the invoice date.
3. If an invoice is not paid within the payment term, statutory interest and collection costs need to be paid by the client.
4. Payment obligation also applies if the client does not wish to make use of the, within the framework of the agreement, manufactured or to be manufactured activities or products. In this case, the client is not entitled to a discount or restitution.
At this moment, no VAT has to be paid on the services offered by Larissa Zanstra LZ due to the Small Businesses Scheme.
Payments for services can be made by Creditcard or via iDeal.
All of the artworks on this website are unique pieces made by Larissa Zanstra LZ on environmentally friendly materials in The Netherlands. Copying is NOT allowed (copyright).
For all general questions, complaints, interview requests & HR press material and more information about exhibitions, prints & artworks, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you buy an artwork with a matching frame, we frame it for you. Thus, the artwork will be send to you within the frame.
At this moment, no VAT has to be paid on the products offered by Larissa Zanstra LZ due to the Small Businesses Scheme.
Payments for products can be made by Creditcard or via iDeal.
Shipping within the Netherlands
The shipping costs for orders within the Netherlands are € 6,15
Shipping to Germany & Belgium
The shipping costs for orders to Germany and Belgium are € 9,50
The shipping costs for orders to elsewhere in the world are € 25,00
1. Note that the artworks Larissa Zanstra LZ offers are unique pieces, which means there's only ONE of each. Please try to make a conscious decision before buying.
2. When returning a product (or more than one) bought from Larissa Zanstra LZ, the return costs (including other additional fees or custom costs) are for the expense of the customer. Also the process of returning a product is the responsibility of the customer and should be arranged with the nearby post office in the country concerned. This applies to all returns (see exceptions below). If you want to use this option, FIRST let us know via the contact form or by sending an e-mail to so you will receive the return address. Then the return process can be started by the customer.
3. HOWEVER, returns from The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain en The Czech Republic can be arranged with Larissa Zanstra LZ. Fill in the contact form or send an e-mail to and we will send you the return label with further instructions. Return costs (including other additional fees or custom costs) remain for the customer.
4. The return period runs from receiving the package and lasts for a maximum of 14 days (right of withdrawal). After we received the package in the same condition as we have sent it, we will refund the purchase costs as soon as possible. If you return the product(s) after the required period of 14 days, your purchase costs will NOT be refunded.
Damage or disappearance
can also be used to report damage to or the disappearing of products during shipping from Larissa Zanstra LZ to the customer. Damage or the disappearing of products in the returning process are the responsibility of the customer.